Immigration Help


Immigration –

Notaries who regularly handle official documents are well-equipped to provide immigration form preparation to the public in respect to their home state.

All USCIS forms are free of charge. You may also print the form you need from our site below. We do charge a print fee if we supply the form.

Employment Eligibility Verification Form  $10.00 – Form I-9 is used for verifying the identity and employment authorization of individuals hired for employment in the United States. All U.S. employers must ensure proper completion of Form I-9 for each individual they hire for employment in the United States. This includes citizens and noncitizens. Both employees and employers (or authorized representatives of the employer) must complete the form.

Petition for Alien Relative I-130 $65.00.

Application for Travel Document I-131 $40.00. This form may be used to apply for a re-entry permit, refugee travel document, or advance parole travel document, to include parole into the U.S. for humanitarian reasons.

Application for Replacement/Initial Nonimmigrant Arrival-Departure Document I-102 $50.00 – For non-immigrants who need to apply for a new or replacement Form I-94 or I-95, Nonimmigrant Arrival-Departure Document.

Request for Fee Waiver I-912 $25.00 – Used to request a fee waiver for certain immigration forms and services based on a demonstrated inability to pay. Applicable to correspond with the following forms: I-131, I-191, I-192, EOIR-29, Biometric service fee (excl. I-601A), I-90, I-129, I-193, I-485, I-539, I-694 , I-751, I-765, I-817, I-821, I-881, N-300, N-336 N-400,  N-470,  N-565,  N-600,  N-600K, certain battered spouse and TPS forms. Please call or email in advance for your specific form to confirm.

Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status I-485 – $320 for ages 14 and up without at least one parent and any other circumstance. $210 for ages below 14 with at least one parent. $25 for ages 79 and older.

Application for Naturalization N-400 – $130

Immigrant Petition for Alien Workers, I-140 – $140. This form is to petition for an alien worker to become a permanent resident in the United States.

I-765, Application for Employment Authorization – $82. Certain foreign nationals who are in the United States may file this form to request employment authorization and an Employment Authorization Document (EAD).  Other foreign nationals whose immigration status authorizes them to work in the United States without restrictions may also use Form I-765 to apply to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) for an EAD that shows such authorization.

I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card – $90.

I-864, Affidavit of Support Under Section 213A of the INA – $20.

If your form is not listed, please contact us for pricing. Forms listed here are the commonly used forms for our clients. Schedule an appointment by clicking here.

DISCLAIMER: An immigration Forms Specialist (immigration consultant, assistant or document preparer) is not authorized to give legal advice or answer questions regarding a customer’s status. any legal questions a person has regarding immigration status should be directed to a qualified immigration attorney.

Helpful Links